Beautiful home inside and out. Totally updated! * Large addition added to original house. see disclosure. Open concept design. Awesome kitchen,living room with vaulted ceilings and 2 skylights,master bedroom wing, 2 heat pumps for each side of house, oil ha furnace, eclectic water heater/dehumidifier, new septic, tons of play areas, fruit trees and landscaping completed. rear decks, minutes from Lock Haven/Mill Hall. Buy this home, similar to newer subdivision homes with fraction of tax costs, private well and septic reduces overall costs.lower level could easily be converted into separate living quarters!DO NOT LOCK THE HANDSET, OPENER WILL NOT UNLOCK IT.
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
2,564 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Formal Separate
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,780 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 784 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave Built-In,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walkout Access
- Windows: New
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans,Master Bath,Open Floor Plan,Skylight(s)/Light Tubes,Tile Floors,Vault Ceiling,Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. None.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Body of Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch Open,Shed. Cleared,Sloped,Wooded.
stove, refrigerator, shed, built in microwave and dishwasher and chest freezer.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price